- Virtual Simulation Systems
- Address: 4/12 Shearwater Drive, Taylors Beach NSW 2316
- Phone: +61 2 4919 0033
- Fax: +61 2 4919 0206
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Established by David Lagettie, founder of the popular VBS series of military simulation software (VBS1/VBS2), Virtual Simulation Systems is a ground breaking company developing new and custom solutions to military or civilian simulation needs. We offer an innovative range of products in the synthetic training realm and are constantly developing new technologies to meet cost-effective outcomes.
VSS designs and builds custom simulators, full procedural or part task trainers, and replica weapons to suit any needs and any budget. From vehicles to aircraft, virtual marshalling to JTAC devices, projection domes to helmet mounted displays, we can provide an affordable service and bespoke workmanship. VSS also specialises in custom software, terrain and 3D model development for military and civilian customers.
An Australian small company, VSS simulators have been commissioned by the Australian Defence Force (since 2007), UK Ministry of Defence (since 2010), European Defence Agency (starting 2011) and US Army (starting 2011). VSS is also an approved supplier to major defence contractors such as Thales, Raytheon and Selex Galileo.
- Low-cost VR simulator for helicopter aircrew training inc. door gunnery and hoisting/winching. Runs with VBS2 software engine.
- Savings in fuel, aircraft maintenance and ammunition
- Safe training environment to improve efficiency and level of competency before, during and after live training
The product is available now (COTS).
- Base unit supports multiple aircraft
- Option with replica door gun
- Other options available – pilot cockpit for whole crew, projection domes, airborne sniping, etc
- Custom modifications of software and hardware.