- Urban Circus
- Contact: Dr Ben Guy
- Address: 43 Forbes Street, West End QLD 4101
- Phone: +61 7 3255 3847
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Urban Circus (UC) provides Visualisation tools and services for Design & Construction of infrastructure. UC’s Urban Engine is famed for its real-time agility in large and convoluted virtual worlds such as cities, road, rail, civil infrastructure, health and resources.
UC has helped with some $10bn of infrastructure per annum across urban transport, facilities and resources over the last six years. UC also hosts city virtual models to facilitate efficiency in planning and development processes.
UC’s Virtual models are used for communication of complexity across multiple stakeholders throughout a project’s lifecycle. Examples are briefings, engagement, team integration and operational staff.
Induction and familiarization training material is leveraged from the virtual model for design, construction and operation methodologies. The rapid systems allows continuous and iterative real-time visualization throughout solution development. This benefits teams with improved capability, efficiency and reduced risk.
The agility of the production pipeline also allows UC to support Innovation and conceptualisation through rapid 3D prototyping during early solution development.
The visual quality of the Urban Engine and UC artists is leveraged into storytelling, messaging and moviemaking processes. This links with skills in motion graphics, voiceover, pre-rendered images and video to create rich multimedia productions.
- Australian owned and operated
- Fully trained and qualified staff
- Professional service delivery
- Custom visualisation technology
- Largest Specialist Infrastructure Visualisation Company in Australia
- Keep to budget
- National presence
- ISO 9001 approved
- $10bn of projects visualised pa (average)
- Innovation software solutions
- Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads
- NSW Roads and Traffic Authority
- VIC Department of Transport
- City of Melbourne
- VIC Department of Community Planning and Development
- SA Health
- SA Department of Transport, Environment and Infrastructure
- Adelaide City Council
- National Capital Authority
- Leighton Contractors
- John Holland
- Lend Lease
- Queensland Rail
- ISO 9001 Certified Company
- GITC Accredited
- SIAA Member
- RTA NSW Panel of Providers
- 5 year Victorian DoT contract