- Contact: Stephen Langley
- Phone: +61 8 8239 3600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sydac provides virtual and constructive simulation-based training devices and environments to Defence and the Rail industry.
In recent years for, example, Sydac has used its RealityManager simulation engine to provide simulation training solutions for RAAF’s Vigilare ADGE and AP3-C, has modified JSAF (Joint Semi-Automated Forces) to support ADF training and further extended the JSAF federation through the development of the Joint Logistics federate and C4I Gateway.
Sydac is providing training services to 1 Armoured Regiment and in-service support for the M1A1 Tank driver training and advanced gunnery training simulators (achieving near perfect operational availability).
Sydac is a world leading producer of training solutions for the Rail Industry. These simulation solutions include part-task trainers, web based CBT featuring embedded interactive simulators and immersive vehicle simulators through to fully-collaborative multi-trainee virtual environments. In addition to servicing the domestic Rail Industry over many years, Sydac exports extensively to the UK and Europe.
- An Australian-based specialist simulation and software development company producing Australian intellectual property
- Proven access to advanced fielded products, technology and support from major US Defence contractors.
- Proven ability to work effectively with major Defence companies, either as a prime or sub contractor.
- Proven ability to provide effective and efficient in-service support for third party simulators and simulations.
- Facility cleared for Defence security classified work.
- Proven ability to successfully compete in overseas markets.
- Australian Government Department of Defence – Capability Development Group
- Australian Government Department of Defence – Defence Materiel Organisation
- Australian Government Department of Defence – Defence Science and Technology Organisation
- Australian Government Department of Defence – Headquarters Joint Operations Command
- Boeing Defence Australia
- BAE Systems
- Raytheon Australia
- Chiltern Railways
- EDI Rail
- ARRIVA Trains Wales
- Queensland Rail
- London Underground
- SAIC – OneSAF, Common Driver Trainer.
- Lockheed Martin – M1A1 advanced gunnery and driver training simulation
- ISO 9001:2008
- Defence Industry Security Program (DISP)
- Innovation Awards (First Prize – Top 20 South Australian Innovation 2000 – 2010, Australian ICT Secrets 2006 – Learning Category)
- Engineering Awards (South Australian Engineering Excellence in Research, Development and Innovation 2009, Malcolm Kinnaird Engineering Excellence 2009, South Australian Engineering Excellence 2005)
- Export Awards (Technology Industry Association Export Excellence 2009, Business SA Export (Education Category and Premiers Award for Excellence and High Achievement in Exports) 2009, Australian Emerging Exporter 2006 & 2007, UK Trade and Investment 2005 & 2006)