- Raytheon Australia Pty Ltd
- Contact: Michael McGarity
- Address: 4 Brindabella Circuit, Canberra Airport ACT 2609
- Phone: +61 2 6122 0306
- Fax: +61 2 6122 0203
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Raytheon Australia training capabilities include:
- Integrated training analysis, logistics and system engineering processes guide best practise system development and support;
- Creation of business models to support training initiatives;
- Learning strategy development and curriculum architecture design;
- Courseware development in multiple media including simulators and synthetic devices;
- Administration of learning management and learning content management systems; and
- Training program governance.
- Delivery and in service support of Hornet Aircrew Training System and the Australian Super Hornet Training System for the RAAF;
- Design, development and delivery of combat system operator and maintainer training for the RAN’s Air Warfare Destroyer; and
- Development and delivery of training management packages and devices for the upgrade of the AN/TPQ-36 Weapon Locating Radar system for the Army.
Raytheon Australia apply a systems engineering approach to deliver integrated military training solutions by incorporating training into the delivery of capability to our Defence customers. We deliver individual and collective training solutions which provide efficiencies through linking ‘preparedness’ of platforms and systems with ‘preparedness’ of people. This approach is supported through:
- In depth knowledge of Australian Defence Force training requirements;
- Application of Raytheon Australia’s Systems Approach to Training (RaySAT) methodology for training analysis and design; and
- Broad network of subject matter and high fidelity simulation expertise.
- Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF)
- Royal Australian Navy (RAN)
- Australian Army (Army)
- MMC Learning in support of the Air Warfare Destroyer training program;
- CSC Australia in support of the RAN’s Electronic Warfare Training System;
- MilSkil in support of the Australian Super Hornet Training System;
- L-3 Company’s Link Simulation and Training Division in support of Hornet and Super Hornet Training Systems.
- Registered Training Organisation; and
- ISO9001:2000 accredited Training Management System.