- Contact: Bronwyn O'Hara
- Address: 3 Henry St, Loganholme QLD 4129
- Phone: 1300 246 349
- Fax: 1300 246 329
- Email: email@example.com
Blue Phantom™ is a world leader in the design and development of ultrasound hands-on training models and comprehensive education solutions. Our ultrasound phantoms and education packages aid healthcare providers in the adoption of ultrasound for a wide range of ultrasound applications. At Blue Phantom we know that learning to use ultrasound requires practice. You gain confidence and skill through experience. That is why we offer you the best ultrasound training models available. We are committed to delivering ultrasound educational products to help clinicians better care for patients in their communities. We are dedicated to providing you superb products and uncompromising customer support.
“Blue Phantom™ gives you the confidence that only experience can offer™”
About Blue Phantom Ultrasound Training Models
Blue Phantom is the world leader in the design, development, and sales of ultrasound hands-on training models. All of our models match the ultrasound characteristics (acoustics) of the anatomical region being simulated and are designed to be ultra-durable.
- Our realism makes your training better. All of our models have superb ultrasound imaging characteristics.
- Our quality saves you money. Blue Phantom ultra-durable self healing tissue will withstand tremendous use and will save you money by dramatically reducing the necessity for purchasing replacement parts.
Blue Phantom Users:
- Hospital Dept: RPA, Box Hill, Mater Townsville, Mater Brisbane, QEH, Royal Adelaide Hospital, Royal Perth, Geelong Hospital, Sutherland Hospital, Frankston Hospital, Rockhampton Hospital, St Vincents Hospital, Canberra Hospital, Logan Hospital, Nambour Hospital, Port Macquarie Hospital, Liverpool Hospital, Princess Alexandria Hospital, Lismore Hospital, Cairns Base Hospital, Northshore NZ Hospital, Monash Medical Centre, Auckland Hospital, Flinders Medical, Royal Hobart Hospital, Mackay Base Hospital, Rockingham Hospital, Princes Charles Hospital, Blacktown Hospital
- Others: Sydney IVF, Central Qld Uni, Uni of Newcastle, Uni of SA, Uni of NSW, Otago University, ASMI College, UTS College, AIU College, GE Medical, Sonosite, Siemens Medical, Tyco Healthcare, Genzyme
Mediquip is the exclusive distributor of Blue Phantom Ultrasound Training Models in Australia and New Zealand.