- Flinders University School of Medicine Simulation Unit
- Contact: Bronnie Sprick
- Address: PO Box 2100, Adelaide SA 5001
- Phone: +61 8 8204 4265
- Fax: +61 8 8204 4197
- Email: email@example.com
Simulation education network covering all of South Australia and Northern Territory using a variety of techniques and technologies including part-task trainers, high fidelity manikins and actors (simulated patients). We have simulation facilities in Adelaide, Renmark, Mt Gambier and Darwin with mobile capacity to deliver simulation training at other sites.
Over 12 years experience delivering simulation-based teaching to medical students and healthcare professionals. Extensive experience designing, using and maintaining high fidelity manikins and part-task trainers. Web-based digital video system and personal learning portfolio promotes remote debriefing and continuing personal professional development.
- Flinders University Graduate Entry Medical Program (GEMP)
- Flinders University School of Medicine Allied Health courses
- SA Health Sturt Fleurieu GP Training
- Flinders University Rural Clinical School
- SA Health – Flinders Medical Centre Trainee Medical Officer Unit (TMOU)
- Executive Dean Faculty of Health Science Teaching award 2010
- Australian Awards for University Teaching 2005 finalist in Biological Sciences, Health and Related Studies.
- Vice Chancellor’s Award for Teaching Excellence 1999