- Defence 3D
- Contact: Andrey Kirsanov
- Address: 105 Endeavour House, 2 Captain Cook Crescent, Manuka, Canberra ACT 2603
- Phone: +61 404 279 776
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Defence 3D company specialises in design, integration and production of advanced interactive simulation and training systems, providing leading edge solutions for the military domains including: Army, Navy, Air Force. This includes a full suite of development of software and hardware modules, installation and complete documentation.
Full-Mission Simulator (FMS) is intended for preparation of a pilot in ground conditions to perform missions including piloting and combat application of the plane, single and in pair, in the conditions of fire and radio-electronic counteraction, in a complete range of the technical characteristics of the plane, at various time of day, in simple and difficult weather conditions. FMS includes simulation in full range of velocities, G-loads and angles of attack.
Driving Simulator and Crew Training (TCS). The TCS simulator is intended for training the combat vehicle crew to drive, arm, and solve fire tasks under training conditions without consuming combat vehicle’s motor power and ammunition in accordance with the Ground Forces training course for combat and special vehicles.
Portable Electronic Laser Weapon Simulator (PELWS). PELWS provides a range of virtual weapons solutions designed to allow Military Staff to practice weapon handling drills, marksmanship principles and fire control orders. PELWS also allows Military Staff to fire a wide variety of firearms.
- Low cost Training Systems production
- Common Memory Module kit is designed for military and civil simulators development and represents a set of independent modules, allowing developers to create an incredible range of software in a short time.
- Edge Blending innovative technology for getting the high-quality image
- Extensive library with over 2500 3D models
- Highly detailed locations with geo-referenced objects
- Interactive cockpit with real physical parameters
- Large-scale Terrain Databases
- Military customers worldwide