- Bohemia Interactive Australia
- Contact: Martin Carr
- Address: Bldg A, Unit 2, 1 Technology Place, Williamtown NSW 2318
- Phone: + 61 2 4984 2559
- Fax: + 61 2 4984 2747
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Development of industry-leading simulation software ideal for first-person tactical training and mission rehearsal, a very unique capability in the military simulation sector.
- World-class software development team with many years of experience at creating 3D computer games and virtual environments particularly for military simulation.
- Bohemia Interactive specialises in the provision of first-person 3D environments particularly for military simulation.
- Bohemia Interactive flagship product is “VBS3? a complete software platform that includes runtime training environments, scenario editing capability, after action review and HLA/DIS compliance.
- Bohemia Interactive provides development services to further improve the VBS3 platform to meet new training needs, including development of new simulation engine functionality and creation of new 3D models and terrain areas.
- Provision of training related to classroom use of VBS3, as well as courses on 3D model and terrain development.
- Industry customers can use VBS3 to create new training products.
- Sole supplier of VBS3, VBS3Fusion, VBS2Fires and VBS2Strike.
- Affordable rates for modification of the VBS3 platform and other development services (e.g. 3D model and terrain development).
- Excellent support team with a global footprint – replies within 24-48 hours.
- Bohemia Interactive’s simulation software has been proven to increase training effectiveness particularly in the tactical training and mission rehearsal domains at the same time as saving customers money.
- U.S. Marine Corps, U.S. Army, Australian Defence Force, UK Ministry of Defence, Canadian Forces, Swedish Armed Forces and New Zealand Defence Force all have enterprise licences of VBS3 with ongoing support, development training services.
- Boeing has an industry enterprise wide licence with ongoing support and development services.
- Kinetic Group, formerly known as Mining Industry Skills Centre (Queensland) used VBS for training including OH&S training.
- Calytrix Technologies Pty Ltd developed the VBS2 HLA/DIS Gateway titled “LVC Game” and other VBS2 accredited products.
- Simcentric Technologies Pty Ltd develop components of the VBS2 platform including VBS2Fusion, VBS2Fires and VBS2Strike.
- ISO 9001:2008 certified