- Vigil Systems
- Contact: Mounir Sankary
- Address: PO Box 6467, Upper Mount Gravatt Queensland 4122
- Phone: +61 7 3018 0478 / 0404613884
- Fax: +61 7 3844 7503
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vigil Systems is a world leader in managing driver risk for the transport, mining and emergency services industries. Our proven solutions save lives, reduce costs and result in 50% to 70% reduction in accidents in the first year of implementation. Vigil Systems is an Australian company with extensive international presence. Our training and assessment tools offer a real, “behind-the-wheel” analysis of driver competencies. Our consultants and experienced professionals develop the core skills required to manage driver risk in the respective industries.
- Latest software technologies
- Latest hardware components (Tablet PC, Cameras, Comfort sensor)
- Advanced training and assessment programs
- World leaders in risk management for transport, emergency and mining industries.
- Extensive network of experienced professionals and consultants, with offices in: Australia, UK and USA.
- Maintenance and support by experienced hardware and software engineers.
- Database experts and Human interface designers.
- Geographic and mapping experts.
- Vehicle Data acquisition and Vehicle Systems integration.
Transport: Sydney State Transit Authority of NSW (Sydney, Australia) Veolia Transport (Brisbane, Australia) Comfort DelGro (Singapore and Sydney) SBS Transit (Singapore) WMATA (USA) Quebec RTC (Canada) Veolia Transport (France) Metroline Transport (UK)
Mining : XStrata Mining (South Africa) BMA Coal (Australia)
Emergency Services: Houston Fire (USA) Los Angeles Country Fire (USA)
Please contact us for a full list of our Australian and international customers.
Confiance Learning (Australia) Mobileye (The Netherlands) UB1 Video Microsoft Solutions (USA) Schuhfried Psychometric Testing (Austria) Smith Systems (USA)
CRS 1660/37 Certified by the Driving Standards Agency (UK)