- Contact: Stephen Langley
- Phone: +61 8 8239 3600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sydac has a very strong heritage providing professional services to Defence and industry customers. The Professional Services provided to Defence have most recently included program management, systems engineering and simulation engineering services for the Defence Simulation Capability, leading the planning of the Joint Combined Training Capability (JCTC) live/virtual/constructive development effort, providing system design and expert engineering services for the development of a full motion simulation research environment, extensive software engineering support to the ADSS (Analysts’ Detection Support System) program and developing the detailed requirements for a Logistics serious game for use within the Army School of Logistic Operations. Over many years Sydac has used modelling and simulation to prototype high performance systems such as radar control systems and airborne survey instruments. The Rail and Mining industries have engaged Sydac’s modelling and simulation expertise for accident and incident analysis.
- An Australian-based specialist simulation and software development company producing Australian intellectual property
- Proven access to advanced fielded products, technology and support from major US Defence contractors.
- Proven ability to work effectively with major Defence companies, either as a prime or sub contractor.
- Proven ability to provide effective and efficient in-service support for third party simulators and simulations.
- Facility cleared for Defence security classified work.
- Proven ability to successfully compete in overseas markets.
- Australian Government Department of Defence – Capability Development Group
- Australian Government Department of Defence – Defence Materiel Organisation
- Australian Government Department of Defence – Defence Science and Technology Organisation
- Australian Government Department of Defence – Headquarters Joint Operations Command
- Boeing Defence Australia
- BAE Systems
- Raytheon Australia
- Chiltern Railways
- EDI Rail
- ARRIVA Trains Wales
- Queensland Rail
- London Underground
- SAIC – OneSAF, Common Driver Trainer, SECore.
- Lockheed Martin – M1A1 advanced gunnery and driver training simulation
- ISO 9001:2008
- Defence Industry Security Program (DISP)
- Innovation Awards (First Prize – Top 20 South Australian Innovation 2000 – 2010, Australian ICT Secrets 2006 – Learning Category)
- Engineering Awards (South Australian Engineering Excellence in Research, Development and Innovation 2009, Malcolm Kinnaird Engineering Excellence 2009, South Australian Engineering Excellence 2005)
- Export Awards (Technology Industry Association Export Excellence 2009, Business SA Export (Education Category and Premiers Award for Excellence and High Achievement in Exports) 2009, Australian Emerging Exporter 2006 & 2007, UK Trade and Investment 2005 & 2006)