- ASI Australia
- Contact: Victoria Steblina, PhD
- Address: 95-99 Bridge Road, Glebe NSW 2037
- Phone: +61 1300 100 180
- Fax: +61 1300 100 181
- Email: email@example.com
- ASI Australia / Liberty Industrial is the Australian agent for Extreme Loading for Structures (ELS) Software from Applied Science International (United States).
- Extreme Loading for Structures (ELS) Software is a unique simulation technology for modelling and analysing the demolition of structures subjected to extreme loads resulting from terrorist attack, bomb blasts, earthquakes, hurricane force winds etc.
- ASI’s Extreme Loading for Structures is the world’s first tool to accurately analyze and simulate ‘real-time’ structural collapse from the point of loading through cracking, element separation, and total collapse.
BHP Billiton Iron Ore Pty Ltd
Boodarie HBI Closure Project – The Boodarie Iron demolition is one of the most technically challenging projects ever undertaken in Australia.
Rio Tinto Iron Ore
Induced Collapse Simulation of the Preheat Stack at HiSmelt Kwinana Facility.
Kwinana Power Plant, WA
Pulling Force Simulation; Ground Vibration (Seismic) Analysis.