- Contact: Troy Stephen
- Address: 274 Victoria Road, Rydalmere NSW 2116
- Phone: +61 2 8895 2639
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ground Mission Management System (GMMS)
- Thales Australia’s Ground Mission Management System (GMMS) was developed by Thales Australia.
- GMMS is a multi-mission, multi-aircraft planning system which is scalable from a single laptop PC to a large HQ installation.
- GMMS features 3D picture management and supports the full mission cycle, from planning, rehearsal, and mission monitoring to post-flight analysis and debrief, with the airborne variant enabling in-flight re-planning.
GMMS Key Features
- Provides mission management at all steps of the mission, increasing crew efficiency
- Real-time mission management providing effective support to decrease crew workload
- Increase crew safety by improving situational awareness; coalition interoperability
- Integrated planning and execution via tactical data link