- PHM Technology
- Contact: Chris Stecki
- Address: 9/120 Queens Parade, Clifton Hill Victoria 3068
- Phone: +61 3 9482 2007
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Maintenance Aware Design environment (‘MADe’) provides an integrated modelling, analysis and decision support solution for the design and sustainment of complex engineering systems.
MADe is a model based software solution that can be used at all stages of the product lifecycle to provide an accurate representation of a component / system and analyse the potential engineering risks.
MADe offers a unique range of analysis capabilities to support engineering decisions in relation to system design / configuration and supportability – including the ability to automatically develop & validate advanced diagnostic capabilities.
MADe’s intuitive interface makes it easy to generate and update the model parameters with each iteration of the system design and current operational data – and acts as a powerful knowledge management capability.MADe can be used on both new programs and legacy systems to identify, model, analyse and mitigate failures and their impacts on a system in the context of reliability, safety and supportability.
It provides the specific engineering capabilities and tools for defence and commercial users to optimize:
- System Acquisition
- System Design
- Reliability and Availability
- Integrated Logistics Support
- Condition Based Maintenance
- Reliability Centred Maintenance
- Maintenance Optimization
- Prognostics and Health Management
- Integrated analysis capabilities
- BAE Systems
- General Atomic
- ATOS Australia
- BMT D&T Group
- LSC Group (Babcock)
- Integrated Vehicle Health Management Centre – Cranfield University (UK)
- Center for Advanced Lifecycle Engineering – University of Maryland (US)
- 2009 IBM R&D Award (Australian Information Industy Association)
- 2010 British Airways UKTI Market Entry – Entrepreneur category