- PHM Technology
- Contact: Chris Stecki
- Address: 9/120 Queens Parade, Clifton Hill Victoria 3068
- Phone: +61 3 9482 2007
- Email: email@example.com
MADe RAM provides an integrated tool set for R & M / ILS / Safety Engineers with a range of analysis capabilities to understand the expected reliability profile and optimize the supportability of systems and equipment through the product lifecycle.
MADe RAM can be used to assess expected safety, reliability and support costs for a system with both top down and bottom up approaches for mission & safety critical systems.
MADe RAM leverages a system model created in MADe to generate the range of analyses required for the Maintainability, Reliability and Supportability functions for complex, multi-domain systems.
Importantly, MADe can integrate with maintenance management systems to utilize field data and update models / analysis based on operational data and variations to the system design or configuration.
MADe RAM module offers the following functional outputs from the system model:
- Reliability Allocation
- Reliability Block Diagrams (RBD)
- Hardware based Reliability Analysis
- Functional based Reliability Analysis (FRA)
- Fault Tree Analysis [Hardware & Functional] (FTA)
- Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM)
- Monte Carlo simulation
- Safety Integrity Level assessment
- Identification of key degraders
- Functional reliability analysis
- Formalised RCM workflow
- Automated Fault Tree Analysis generation
- BAE Systems
- General Atomic
- ATOS Australia
- BMT D&T Group
- LSC Group (Babcock)
- Integrated Vehicle Health Management Centre – Cranfield University (UK)
- Center for Advanced Lifecycle Engineering – University of Maryland (US)
- 2009 IBM R&D Award (Australian Information Industy Association)
- 2010 British Airways UKTI Market Entry – Entrepreneur category