- ASI Australia
- Contact: Victoria Steblina, PhD
- Address: 95-99 Bridge Road, Glebe NSW 2037
- Phone: +61 1300 100 180
- Fax: +61 1300 100 181
- Email: email@example.com
- ASI technology models and simulates the behaviour of structures subjected to explosions, earthquakes, hurricane force winds and progressive collapses.
- Blast analysis and weapons effects
- Development of threat scenarios for crisis management and first responder planning
- Seismic analysis
- Testing of equipment for fail-safe performance under extreme loading conditions such as bomb blast, impact, seismic, and nonlinear moving load.
- Extreme Loading® for Structures software holds ‘Designation Status’ for Anti-Terrorism under the SAFETY Act by the US Department of Homeland Security.
BHP Billiton Iron Ore Pty Ltd
Boodarie HBI Closure Project – The Boodarie Iron demolition is one of the most technically challenging projects ever undertaken in Australia.
Rio Tinto Iron Ore
Induced Collapse Simulation of the Preheat Stack at HiSmelt Kwinana Facility.
Kwinana Power Plant, WA
Pulling Force Simulation; Ground Vibration (Seismic) Analysis.