- Contact: Stephen Langley
- Phone: +61 8 8239 3600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sydac’s success in developing simulation-based training solutions and particularly in building its extensive customer base in the Rail Industry has been, in part, due to its Instructional Systems Design competence. With deep and practical expertise in training needs analysis, scenario design, human factors, simulation technology and training pedagogy, Sydac is able to determine the most appropriate technology, methodology, fidelity and training content to cost-effectively deliver the required training outcomes. The efficacy of Sydac’s analysis and design process is maintained through the research and implementation of new methodologies.
- An Australian-based specialist simulation and software development company producing Australian intellectual property
- Proven access to advanced fielded products, technology and support from major US Defence contractors.
- Proven ability to work effectively with major Defence companies, either as a prime or sub contractor.
- Proven ability to provide effective and efficient in-service support for third party simulators and simulations.
- Facility cleared for Defence security classified work.
- Proven ability to successfully compete in overseas markets.
- Australian Government Department of Defence – Capability Development Group
- Australian Government Department of Defence – Defence Materiel Organisation
- Australian Government Department of Defence – Defence Science and Technology Organisation
- Australian Government Department of Defence – Headquarters Joint Operations Command
- Boeing Defence Australia
- BAE Systems
- Raytheon Australia
- Chiltern Railways
- EDI Rail
- ARRIVA Trains Wales
- Queensland Rail
- London Underground
- SAIC – OneSAF, Common Driver Trainer, SECore.
- Lockheed Martin – M1A1 advanced gunnery and driver training simulation
- ISO 9001:2008
- Defence Industry Security Program (DISP)
- Innovation Awards (First Prize – Top 20 South Australian Innovation 2000 – 2010, Australian ICT Secrets 2006 – Learning Category)
- Engineering Awards (South Australian Engineering Excellence in Research, Development and Innovation 2009, Malcolm Kinnaird Engineering Excellence 2009, South Australian Engineering Excellence 2005)
- Export Awards (Technology Industry Association Export Excellence 2009, Business SA Export (Education Category and Premiers Award for Excellence and High Achievement in Exports) 2009, Australian Emerging Exporter 2006 & 2007, UK Trade and Investment 2005 & 2006)