- Contact: Stephen Langley
- Phone: +61 8 8239 3600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sydac has many years experience developing and modifying models and simulation environments to support experimentation and decision support. Activity in this area has ranged from enhancing the functionality of a complex third-party constructive simulation by modifying the code, through developing high performance instrumentation and mathematical models, to producing human-in-the-loop systems for experimentation, threat assessment and countermeasure development.
Sydac has successfully modified the code of JSAF (Joint Semi-Automated Forces) to support Capability Development, developed and modified mathematical models for missile performance and imagery analysis, developed instrumentation to complement off-the-shelf virtual simulation training solutions and produced a number of virtual weapons systems for human-in-the-loop research.
- An Australian-based specialist simulation and software development company producing Australian intellectual property.
- Proven access to advanced fielded products, technology and support from major US Defence contractors.
- Proven ability to work effectively with major Defence companies, either as a prime or sub contractor.
- Proven ability to provide effective and efficient in-service support for third party simulators and simulations.
- Facility cleared for Defence security classified work.
- Proven ability to successfully compete in overseas markets.
- Australian Government Department of Defence – Capability Development Group
- Australian Government Department of Defence – Defence Materiel Organisation
- Australian Government Department of Defence – Defence Science and Technology Organisation
- Australian Government Department of Defence – Headquarters Joint Operations Command
- Boeing Defence Australia
- BAE Systems
- Raytheon Australia
- Chiltern Railways
- EDI Rail
- ARRIVA Trains Wales
- Queensland Rail
- London Underground
- SAIC – OneSAF, Common Driver Trainer, SECore.
- Lockheed Martin – M1A1 advanced gunnery and driver training simulation
- ISO 9001:2008
- Defence Industry Security Program (DISP)
- Innovation Awards (First Prize – Top 20 South Australian Innovation 2000 – 2010, Australian ICT Secrets 2006 – Learning Category)
- Engineering Awards (South Australian Engineering Excellence in Research, Development and Innovation 2009, Malcolm Kinnaird Engineering Excellence 2009, South Australian Engineering Excellence 2005)
- Export Awards (Technology Industry Association Export Excellence 2009, Business SA Export (Education Category and Premiers Award for Excellence and High Achievement in Exports) 2009, Australian Emerging Exporter 2006 & 2007, UK Trade and Investment 2005 & 2006)