- ASI Australia
- Contact: Victoria Steblina, PhD
- Address: 95-99 Bridge Road, Glebe NSW 2037
- Phone: +61 1300 100 180
- Fax: +61 1300 100 181
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Demolition consulting services, using Extreme Loading® for Structures (ELS) simulation technology for development of induced collapse methods and removing some of the inherent risks in large demolition projects.
- Structural vulnerability analysis of infrastructure, building design and reinforcement against blast and progressive collapse, design of Defence products and demolition planning and prediction.
- Risk mitigation by using Extreme Loading® for Structures (ELS) to simulate collapse of structures.
- Detailed engineering studies
- Risk management strategies
- Forensic investigation on failed structures
BHP Billiton Iron Ore Pty Ltd
Boodarie HBI Closure Project – The Boodarie Iron demolition is one of the most technically challenging projects ever undertaken in Australia.
Rio Tinto Iron Ore
Induced Collapse Simulation of the Preheat Stack at HiSmelt Kwinana Facility.
Kwinana Power Plant, WA
Pulling Force Simulation; Ground Vibration (Seismic) Analysis.