- YTEK Pty Ltd
- Contact: Dr Asko Vilenius
- Address: PO Box 3298, Norwood SA 5067
- Phone: +61 8 8332 1247
- Fax: +61 8 8332 1247
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 1994, YTEK is an Australian high technology engineering organisation, counting with the support of senior professional personnel in a number of interrelated engineering and scientific disciplines.
Our professional Engineering Services have been dedicated to Defence since 1995, and we have invested heavily in the development of expertise in the fields of Modelling, Simulation and Training since 2000.
- Rapid product development for military environments
- Niche expertise in distributed simulation and training (DIS/HLA protocols, 3D graphics, Data mining and AI)
- Defence simulation environment Experimentation and Mission rehearsal support capability
- Defence capability through-life maintenance and support (ADGESIM)
- Software development engineering services support to Defence Industry
We provide independent engineering support and advice, and we have:
- a track record of successful R&D with DSTO, and effective development and deployment of training solutions, such as ADGESIM and AWSIM, with the RAAF.
- an agile software development environment that rapidly conforms to changing needs
- the flexibility to support custom programs with short lead times
We are a valuable and trusted partner, with niche technology and Defence industry expertise
- Defence Science and Technology Organisation (DSTO)
- Rapid Prototyping, Development and Evaluation Program (RPDE)
- Australian DMO Defence Recognised Supplier
- Defence Industry Security Program (DISP) accredited.