- Contact: Dr Andrew Stapleton
- Address: 6 Willawa Street, Balgowlah Heights NSW 2093
- Phone: +61 420 974 696
- Email: email@example.com
- Highly qualified staff with experience in the public and private sectors, tertiary education and the training sector
- Expertise in the design and facilitation of games and simulations for learning in a variety of contexts.
- Experienced in evaluating and assessing simulation and game-based learning.
- Experienced within the Australian Videogame Industry.
- Extensive knowledge of Game and Simulation Development Processes and Pipelines.
- Specialists in Human Communication and Human Factors.
Some of our Game and Publications Credits include:
- Scene It? Box Office Smash! (Microsoft Game Studios, Xbox360)
- Transformers (Atari, PS2)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – Republic Heroes (LucasArts, Wii, Windows)
- Test Drive Unlimited (Atari, PS2)
- Learning Through Fun and Games (1999) Leigh & Kinder, McGraw Hill
- Fun, and Games for Workplace Learning (2001) Leigh & Kinder, McGraw Hill
The Kaleidospiel Team are experienced designers and facilitators who are skilled in the evaluation of simulation and game-based learning. We have knowledge and experience in a wide variety of game and simulations from paper-based simulations to videogames. Our team members continue to present and publish their work both nationally and internationally.
- Royal Australasian College of Physicians
- Kahler Communications Oceania (KCO)
- Simulation Australia
- University of Technology Sydney
- Sydney TAFE
- Raffles College of Design & Commerce
- University of New South Wales
- Kaleidospiel team members have been awarded:
- ‘Best Paper’ awarded at SimTecT 2009
- ‘Outstanding Industry Contribution’ awarded by the Game Developers’ Association of Australia (GDAA)
- Telematics Trust Research Grant for Games and Education
- Doctorate in Science Education (Games for Learning)
- Doctorate in Education (Simulations for Learning)