- Contact: eduAcute
- Phone: +61 422 158 487
- Email: email@example.com
eduAcute offers customised simulation packages to both hospital and acute care settings to allow simulation courses to be tailored to fit the exact needs of the local participants. The packages can be completely adjusted according to requirements and budget. All of the following can be provided by our consultants:
- Site analysis
- Site visit
- Programme proposal including learning objectives and measurable outcomes
- Detailed programme resource development including:
- Lesson plans
- Teaching resources
- Customised scenarios
- Course planning:
- Course Budget
- Equipment recommendations
- Venue and catering recommendations
- Train the trainer course for local faculty
- Facilitated pilot course
- Continuing course Delivery
At every point of development eduAcute provides update to local project leaders and incorporates feedback into the package
This unique package solution means that depending on your local resources costs can be reduced by you providing components of the package including local faculty, equipment, venues etc.
You just choose the puzzle pieces that suit your Unique Simulation Education puzzle.
- Customised package that utilises local resources and supplements them to deliver the required simulation solution.
- Covers a range of medical specialties from critical care to general practice and many levels of learners and professions.
- Can provide corporate packages and public packages to teach patients and carers how to be first responders.
- Critical care specialties
- Students and universities
- Public first responders